- resize columns (including auto-size by double click);
- change of font styles, text alignment, color and background for columns and headers;
- real paging (showing total amount of pages and clicking on the page number same way as in Google), visible both on top and bottom of the list;
- table styles color schemes – same as you have in Microsoft Excel or Word;
- it all works both in regular view and in quick edit mode.
All those features are very intuitive and easy to use by the end users. Helps a lot with the user adoption within organization and increases performance when working with large lists and document libraries.
You can check out short video about the product at http://www.spbooster.com